Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Recreational Vehicle Insurance Information
Purchasing a recreational vehicle (RV) is an exciting and unique investment. In addition to functioning similarly to ordinary road vehicles like cars and trucks, RVs commonly serve as homes or dwellings. Like any vehicle or home, RVs are vulnerable to various unforeseen incidents. Having the right RV insurance policy can be a great way to limit accident-related costs if an incident occurs against your RV.
How Does RV Insurance Work?
RV insurance functions similarly to many insurance policies. In an agreement with your insurer, you will be given a certain amount of financial assistance following an accident in exchange for an insurance premium. Collisions, vandalism and medical bills are examples of instances in which your insurer will likely assist you once you hit your deductible, which is an out-of-pocket cost you’ll cover until your insurer helps cover remaining expenses.
What Do RV Policies Cover?
RV insurance typically includes protection matching the driving and property risks associated with your vehicle. Common coverage options included in RV insurance policies include the following:
· Liability insurance helps by insuring you against damage or injuries you cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck.
· Collision insurance helps by covering damage to your vehicle after a wreck.
· Comprehensive insurance helps by paying for vehicle damage from non-accident mishaps, such as weather damage.
· Medical payments coverage helps by covering your medical bills and your passengers’ expenses.
· Uninsured/underinsured insurance helps by insuring you against damage caused by someone else who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage.
· Campsite and vacation coverage helps by covering liabilities associated with using the RV as a vacation property.
· Full-time residence insurance is intended for those permanently living in their RVs.
Other coverage offers help for roadside assistance, rental car coverage and expenses protection (for expenses such as emergency hotel bills).
Learn more about potential coverage options to include in your RV insurance policy by contacting L.B. Benefits, Inc.
Contact Our Agency
If you are an RV owner near Moline, Illinois, the agents at L.B. Benefits, Inc. can help you learn more about potential RV policy options so you can make the right decision on coverage for you and your motorhome.
Contact us today at 309-764-8331.